Home Career & Education

3D online courses recomendations for certificate

AmirHM
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
AmirHM polycounter lvl 9
Hello and greetings all, i try to applying job in overseas company and luckily i get the job, but have problem with visa creations because i do not have any certificates. so i planning to take some short online courses to get certification. do you guys have recomendations for short online courses i can take? thank you

Replies

• Deniell
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Deniell triangle
    Well... I don't know if certificates from online course would be enough for visa. Atleast that's what I heard people say, maybe (and hopefully) I'm wrong.
  • AmirHM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AmirHM polycounter lvl 9
    Thank you Deniell for sharing your toughts, yes thats what im affraid. I'm asking the imigration office about the possibility.
  • Biomag
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Biomag sublime tool
    Typcially they require acknoledge bachelor or master degrees from universities (or working experience). They also need to be in the same field as your job. Keep in mind it varies from country to country, but still it often comes down to this. I never heard of a certificate that was sufficient, especially not short ones.
  • AmirHM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AmirHM polycounter lvl 9
    I have working experience and currently still working in animation company in my country, but the overseas company still asking for certificates for Visa. Thank you for sharing your minds Biomag