Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE4] [Remaster] [FanArt] - Medal of Honor Allied Assault - Stalingrad map (mohdm6)

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
sargisstg polycounter lvl 6
Hi polycount community.

It's been a while that I have not posted personal projects after the "Ancient Ruins". Too many freelance works and hadn't time to start a personal project.

And now once I've found some spare time I decided to remaster the level from for me one of the most iconic games in my childhood (P.S. sometimes I'm still playing with my friends :p )

So recently I saw an amazing remastered version of Dust 2 map by Wiktor Öhman and decided to try my own with Stalingrad level from Medal of Honor game.

I will share my progress here and hope to get some feedback and critiques.

Already I've photo scanned the level and made quick simple blockout.

Thanks for attention and let me know what do you think :)

Replies

• seankain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This is great! I wish there was more love for this level. I played MOHAA with my roommate in college. It was just the modded demo with this level and we would play snipers only. Back in '06 I was so obsessed I started to remake the level in Valve's Hammer to play it in counter strike. It was pretty bad but it was a labor of love.

I've been wanting to make a simple open source 'MOHAA Snipers Only : Stalingrad' game in Unity or Unreal to keep the game alive. Do you still have this mesh around?
  • sargisstg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sargisstg polycounter lvl 6
    seankain said:
    This is great! I wish there was more love for this level. I played MOHAA with my roommate in college. It was just the modded demo with this level and we would play snipers only. Back in '06 I was so obsessed I started to remake the level in Valve's Hammer to play it in counter strike. It was pretty bad but it was a labor of love.

I've been wanting to make a simple open source 'MOHAA Snipers Only : Stalingrad' game in Unity or Unreal to keep the game alive. Do you still have this mesh around?
    Hey seankain. Sorry for the late response I've just seen your message here. Actually, I stopped this project. I hope I will get some motivation to continue this. Thanks for the reply:)