Home Freelance Job Postings

3D printable alphabet with raised letter formation arrows for special needs children

I need a 3D printable alphabet with letter formation arrows and numbers on the front of each letter. The kids need to be able to feel the arrow and number on the front. The arrows and numbers probably need to be raised 2mm off the front face of the model is my guess. The number and arrow also need to be a little fat like they are bold.
      It would be amazing if the letters were designed in such a way as to have them stand upright without a base. Giving the letters a slightly "smashed" bottom would be a great way to do this I feel, but I know nothing.
      I'll include some links as to what letter formation arrows are and to the "smashed" bottom letters.
      I understand this is probably a boring and simple job compared to what you usually do, but I appreciate your time.

Letter formation arrows:

"smashed" bottom example:

Replies

• Octo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Octo polycounter lvl 17
    Did anyone help you with this yet? What's the budget? If you're looking to get away with very low rates, maybe look around on fiverr as this type of job doesn't require any artistic skill. Hell, you could probably do it yourself in a free cad app, as long as it supports text.