[UE4] Scifi Hallway - Critiques appreciated

node
Hi Polycount,

This is a hallway I started awhile back to practice trim texturing along with some shader stuff (the planets for example). I'm using the 2 UV map technique to blend normals and tiling textures. Really into the shapes of the environments from Halo and Destiny and wanted to do something in that vein.

Right now I feel at a point were it's 80 percent finished and I just need to find the remaining 20 percent to flesh out. I've been having a bit of tunnel vision with this so hopefully you guys can help me out with some good feedback!



Everything is made by yours truly, except for the megascans fern.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sign In or Register to comment.