Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Programmer needed for Sci-fi turn based game

sgtkoolaid
polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
sgtkoolaid polycounter lvl 11
Hey gents and ladies. I wanted to first say that I hope your 2020 is going exceptionally well. I am reaching out to the community for a programmer who has a firm knowledge of Unreal 4 and networking via AWS. This is for a project with turn-based, player vs. player interactions. It is a casual but strategic sci-fi game that I believe has solid potential. Here are the general skills we’re looking for: Programming in Unreal 4 (C++) and networking (client/server) using AWS to store and retrieve player data, provide online matching making, and manage turn-based play sessions between 1 to 3 concurrent players. (Single player will compete against AI.) This will be a collaboration project with a contract written up with a agreed upon percentage of revenue to be collected once the game is released.

DM me with your portfolio, time zone (prefer US based programmers so there can be better direct communication ideal is CST) as well as discord name so we can discuss further about your involvement. I hope to hear from you soon.