Home Technical Talk

XP Pen 22R Pro Zbrush Brush Snapping Issue. Please Help.

ivanlyw
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
ivanlyw polycounter lvl 3
Hi guys, having an issue here... For some reason, when changing brush size in zbrush it keeps constantly snapping the size of the brush by 60 pixels. sometimes when i just want to drop the size by like maybe 20 or so it keeps snapping 60-70pixels and i have to bring it down again. sometimes when i move it so little it does not even change the brush size....  https://www.reddit.com/r/XPpen/comments/eiyumt/xp_pen_22r_pro_zbrush/ (video link in reddit)

Replies

• JoseConseco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JoseConseco greentooth
    I'm not sure how to fix the bug. But I was wondering is it worth to buy XP 22R tablet? Is there any jitter on slow diagonal lines? Did you had any other problems with it?
  • ivanlyw
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    There was a solution which was to turn off windows ink in tablet settings if anyone was curious...

• ivanlyw
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm not sure how to fix the bug. But I was wondering is it worth to buy XP 22R tablet? Is there any jitter on slow diagonal lines? Did you had any other problems with it?
    So far sculpting on it is pretty good, its definitely a better alternative than buying a wacom display tablet that is almost triple the price of the 22R Pro. I would recommend it since you need not charge the pen as well compared to Xppen's previous models where it needed to be charged... Plus, buying one comes with an extra pen in case you lose it and an artist glove to get those sweat off your precious screen, haha.