Home Freelance Job Postings

Paid Commission Game from Script

Hi, I represent an independent record label from NYC that has also been releasing various other kinds of multimedia projects since 2013, and recently I've been pushing to develop a couple of game projects I've been conceptualizing for a while now. I currently have a personal budget of about ~11k I would like to put toward a commissioned game project based one of my recently completed scripts. As my personal budget is very humble, I am very keen to explore options such as revenue sharing, and using free resources when viable. The scripts vary in genre (one of the ideas being just an extended cut scene video, another being a short action/exploration game) so if one idea doesn't pan out, there is still the potential to work on a project that your team feels is ideal for the budget. Each of the scripts is between 17-22 pages. In addition to the scripts, I have notes for character design and direction. As a musician, I have the rights to a vast discography of music as well that could be used for any project. My music can be found at www.spaghettiblacc.bandcamp.com I am very open to forming longer term partnerships to work on multiple projects as well. Feel free to respond, send me a PM, or email me at Spaghettiblacc@gmail.com if interested in working together in any capacity!

Thanks and best regards,
Keenan