Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Star Wars: The Ancient Temple, A New Age of Lightsaber

node
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Logan_TMT node
Hello everyone,

I've been working on my own Star Wars Weapons and ships lately influenced by my regular Star Wars Fifth Edition D&D Campaign and I've started my own lore as the where and when the items came from and how they seem to be involved into the Star Wars universe.

This is the first Item I've just completed building.

Lore: 200,000 years before Darth Vader there was an ancient race known to the galaxy as Vos-Lithien from the ancient world of Thormunhr (Thor-mun-her) in the deep depths of the unknown regions. This world existed well beyond the age of both the Jedi and the Sith put together. This Force Blade was once wielded by the great Marcisno Von Thormundhr (Tor-mund-r) during his lifetime in the Vanderal Order. He helped the galaxy understand that the Force was a guide for peace and order. Serving the force he would be betrayed by his own son and cut down in front of his Wife and Sister. This Force Blade was buried with Marcisno's Body in a temple located on a developing world that most historians still are searching for. Until the Rebellion during the Galactic Empire under Palpatine found an ancient prophecy engraved in an ancient text describing the rise of 5 knights. One to betray their order they were sworn to bring balance to, but to be redeemed by their child. One to be betrayed by their order from an attack from within. One to find that the darkness is in their blood, but chooses to defeat it with light. As for the other two, they are still a mystery as to who and where they come from and what part they play. As for the texts were broken into three parts, only two discovered and the third is still missing. Who will rise to take hold of this Force Blade and bring the end of all evil.

Notice: This is all fictional and what I created for this Lightsaber. None of this follows the Star Wars Universe in any way.
Thanks,
Logan Thurman

Replies