Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Cozy Kitchen

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Opusgeo polycounter lvl 2
I manage to find some time and created this scene based on Milos Kovacecic's concept art. I modelled all assets and all scene according to the concept art. Unwrapped if necessary in blender. Textured in substance painter and Photoshop. I have created curtains in marvelous designer. I finished the lighting and the composition in blender. Animated by animation nodes add-on and rendered by Eevee. It took 12hours of work me to create this scene. Hope you ll enjoy!
I also recorded whole process and will share it with you as tutorial. 

Replies

• Unknown_Target
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Unknown_Target polycounter lvl 6
    Cute! I love the light that you've got coming from the outside in the diorama. I think the thing on the counter in the corner is a little hard to read - is it a coconut?
  • rxr9
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Amazing work!!
  • Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Hey, just a few things I'm seeing;
    - Wood beam and wall are clipping together (circled in blue in top left)
    - Maybe sew the UVs together at the corner of the wall (circled in red) for a continuous pattern?
    - Floor might look more like how it's made if the floor goes under the wall instead of both the floor and wall meeting at an angle.
    - Door could use a frame. I'm also trying to figure out what's gong on with the bottom of the door. Is this just an image posted behind the mesh?
    - I think the cable holding the light could go a bit higher, doesn't look high enough to touch the ceiling, but I could be wrong here.

Looks cute!