Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Critique needed Environment in UE4

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
marco_3D_artist polycounter lvl 5
Hello, Guys, I would like to share with you my last environment but I'm not sure if is good enough for portfolio :)
Thank you at all :)

Replies

• De_Morgan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    De_Morgan polycounter lvl 6
    The blood is awesome!
  • Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Looks cool. My biggest critique is the urinals don't look like any which I've seen before, plus the toilets are shaped really oddly, and would get really messy by how they're shaped. The bathroom is also really really big. Texturing looks awesome.
  • marco_3D_artist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looks cool. My biggest critique is the urinals don't look like any which I've seen before, plus the toilets are shaped really oddly, and would get really messy by how they're shaped. The bathroom is also really really big. Texturing looks awesome.
    Thank you, dude, for your suggestion you are right  I have to work more on the toilet and I was thinking to change this bathroom in a changeroom so add showers and lockers and make it a bit bigger because now as you told me is a very huge space and there is to much waste space ;)
  • marco_3D_artist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    De_Morgan said:
    The blood is awesome!
    Thanks! ;)

• DynamoSteel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey, love the texturing but I have to agree with Asher, the room itself seems quite large.

I like the composition of most of the shots too, but the one that shows the overall room might need to have the camera point down a bit more. Almost half the image is comprised of just the ceiling and nothing really draws my eyes anywhere. The bloody footprints might be a good eye catcher that brings you into the center of the room?
  • marco_3D_artist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey, love the texturing but I have to agree with Asher, the room itself seems quite large.

I like the composition of most of the shots too, but the one that shows the overall room might need to have the camera point down a bit more. Almost half the image is comprised of just the ceiling and nothing really draws my eyes anywhere. The bloody footprints might be a good eye catcher that brings you into the center of the room?
    Yes, It's true is too large, :) so I was thinking to turn it in a changing room with few props more like showers, lockers, bags and if needed increase a bit the dimension to fit everything together.