Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Silia the overseer

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
chainedkitty polycounter lvl 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the model - I have been working on this character as a patreon gift to those who support my page.
She has been a lot of fun to work on and i still continue on improving her.

I do characters more of the zootopia kinda look along with toony.

this is my first attempt trying marvelous designer as i took a dive on their sale and bought a personal account with them.
honestly glad to have the program in my workflow after the results.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Programs used:
Zbrush, Blender3d, substance painter 2018, marvelous designer
Story of the character:

A long time ago a group of entities some refered to or believed to be "Gods" journeyed the universe.

As the universe forever expands, they devised a idea of creating and releasing these stations all about the universe to help keep communications alive.

These stations are to signal to other stations of any need of help or danger of powerful entities seeking to destroy or consume portions of solar systems.

Silia is a Watcher, constantly looking to the stars and observing over the healthy growth of the planet and its inhabitants that walk among it.