Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP][UE4] Cybertruck in the Jungle

OscarEsteban5
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
OscarEsteban5 polycounter lvl 4
Hi guys!
Recently I wanted to model the new Tesla car, and what was meant to be a weekend work, it carried me to create a small environment, since I wanted to try Megascans for a first time.
Thus, I've made this post to show you the progress with the environment, and reading your feedback. Also, if you want to know how I made something, feel free to ask me.
As I told you, this is my first time doing a forest like environment, therefore things like trees are my unfinished business, and good feedback about them would be very helpful.
And finally, before posting the image of the current progress, I want to post a list which will be updated with the things I'm focused on.
Current goals:
    - Learn about jungle trees, and try to sculpt them (if you know books about trees, tell me the names please).
    - In order to highlight the truck, and give the environment a more futuristic look, I want to model flying robots scanning the car with a blue light maybe.
    - Once I have the trees properly placed, change the light direction to achieve good "god rays".

Replies