Home Artists Looking For Work

Friends need your help! (2D-3D Artist)

Offline / Send Message
Pinned

Hi. Friends need your help. I am interested animation and games. I have a creative spirit. Sometimes I draw 2D cartoon pictures. Sometimes I do my 3D modeling. I grew up without a father. I work at the age of 13. I've finished high school because of financial problems. I'm 31 now. Then I didn't get a chance to study at university. The salary I received was forcibly enough. That's why I didn't get a chance to save money. But inside me, I always dream of studying a university. Business life in our country is a little different. People get salaries on a monthly, not hourly basis. This means long working hours and very little salary. I used to try to draw something on paper. When I found out how to draw something on the computer, I knew I was happy. Sometimes I keep doing this when I have time. I used to like playing games and watching cartoons. I was wondering how the games and movies were made. As a result of the research, I met 2d and 3d fields. I decided to train myself as a Digital Artist. I continue to develop my portfolio. The problem here is that I don't like things right now, I work with very little salary. I need a job to work in my favorite field. Because I don't know how to improve myself when I'm not working. My time is working at a supermarket I don't like. I also forget the things I learned. I don't have time to turn on the computer, because I'm so tired from home at the convenience store. I work 12 hours a day. It is possible to rest only 3-4 days in 30 days. My salary is also very low. Friends told me to set up a gofoundme account to help me study college. But I want to earn my own money and go after my dreams. Since I don't know how to save money, I put aside my university dream for now. But the life goes on. I can't educate myself in my favorite field. I'm also unhappily doing something I don't like. I need money to go behind my dream. But I've never asked anyone for a hard time in my life. I just need a job. Now sometimes I do freelance 2d-3d work. I work remotely, especially in 3D modeling. But because these are short projects, they end quickly. I'm staying again. That's why I keep doing what I don't like again. In my 3D modeling field, I need a salaried job. I want to leave the market and work as a full-time 3d artist. At the same time, I will continue to educate myself. I want to work with you as a salaried worker from a distance. I'm responsible, with no bad habits. If you get a good offer, I can move you abroad. Please help me find a job. I never lost hope. I've never given up in this life. I have no idea to give up. I know you always have good people everywhere. I believe that when good people read what I have written, they will do their best to help. I love you all!

My portfolio:

2D: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZxbkx3KZa3k22ZhAqLfFeQ

3D: http://emilazerbaijan.artstation.com/

My ongoing character work::

!

Programs I use and continue to learn:

★ Autodesk Maya

★ Adobe After Effects

★ Autodesk Mudbox

★ Substance Painter

★ ZBrush

★ Adobe Photoshop