Home Marmoset

Invisible object

Hey guys.
I can't bake normal map at any software because of this problem, I can't see what is on front, when I bake textures are messy.
Maked in blender 2.8.

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It is not clear from the images what the issue is. Can you explain the problem in more detail?
  • Matchuss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I mean In blender object is correct, but when I export to fbx and import to marmoset it happening like this.At screenshot I set cemera in the same place in blender and marmoset to show you how program read my model at the second picture in marmoset I can't see front of my model is invisible only the back. I check faces they are fliped outside.
    I have more models in this project and 
    I had no problem, only with this. I can't explain becouse I really don't know what wrong is with it, first time I meet something like that.

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    From the screenshot it looks like the faces may be flipped. So it would be a good idea to check that in Blender. Make sure to turn off any settings that would show double sided materials. I'm not a Blender guy so I'm not sure what the usual thing to do here is, but if there is some equivalent to resetting or freezing transforms, try that.

Toolbag reads the mesh data as it gets from the file, so if it's showing up incorrectly in TB, there is likely a problem with the export. You can load the mesh into another application to verify. Re-importing to Blender may be informative as well.