We’re looking for a Technical Artist to create particle effects and shaders for an application developed with Unreal Engine for the Oculus Quest.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Requirements
- Excellent shader creation skills with the UE4 Material Editor
- Understanding of the limitations of mobile platforms/the Oculus Quest and able to find creative solutions to work around it.
- Understanding of performance bottlenecks, particularly translucency overdraw and pixel shading cost, and able to creatively work around it.
- Work autonomously with provided references
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- A high degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Available for communication via chat and video calls
- Self-organize, estimate and update tasks in our planning solution
- 30+ hours availability per week
- Experience working as VFX artist on the Oculus Quest or mobile games
- Excellent knowledge and handling of Unreal Cascade
- Experience with Unreal Niagara
- Blueprint scripting experience
- Experience with Perforce
- Interest in VR and related technology
If this sounds interesting to you, kindly drop us a line at [email protected]
. Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio, info about your availability and hourly rates in EUR.
* Please write "Polycount - Technical Artist" in the email subject line.
01010000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100101 01101101 01100001 01101001 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00111010 00100000 00100010 01001000 01101111 01110111 01100100 01111001 00100001 00100010