Home Coding, Scripting, Shaders

adjustable window

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
jayantbhatt007 polycounter lvl 5
Hi, can you tell me what is wrong with my window command?  As you can see that in the screenshot my window is extending too much. We can say if I drag that window from the corner (using that arrow) it will go to infinity. Any idea how to fix it?

This is the starting code of my script.

<br><div>&nbsp; if ( `window -exists "nameWindow"` ) {</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; deleteUI "nameWindow"; windowPref -remove "nameWindow";</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; }</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; // create a window with a menu bar</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; window -title "3DGhost" -menuBar true -w 220 -h 200 "nameWindow";</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; 			</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; 			// two frame layouts will be laid out in a columna</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; 			columnLayout;</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; 	</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; 				</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; 				</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; 				{</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; if ( `window -exists CgGhost` ) {</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; deleteUI CgGhost;</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; }</div>

Replies