Hi all! I'm new to polycount, lookin for a bit of feedback on this knife I made for my portfolio.
I'm currently working on a unannounced VR title right now and we needed a lowpoly KA-BAR. I figured I might as well just make a nice looking highpoly render and then reduce the polycount and resolution later for the game.
I also have a marmoset turntable on my artstation post here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1noO53
I've been working on my photoshop skills, ie. color correction, curves, etc. I notice that the strap and button on the end looks a bit unnatural. Im thinking it might just be the lighting. Anyway, let me know what you think!