Home Outsource Studios Looking For Work

AAA| PROFESSIONAL| 3D PROP/ Environment artist / Looking for Freelance or Remote job

Good Day;

I am a professional 3D Game Artist. I Am an expert at making realistic and 3D art assets for video games,

My main focus is on PBR game-ready models and hand-painted art for games. If you need some extra hands to work on 3D game content like props, weapons, environment, and other 3D assets. 
I am confident that if you are looking for 3d Artist for your games, I will be the right fit, for your ongoing game projects I will BE a great Artist for you, so please give a work opportunity with you I will be meet your expectations. 
and to know more information about my work please visit My Artstation Page you can see some of the glimpses of My recent artwork link is below-

My Portfolio -> dilipjangid.artstation.com

I have worked and got credits on the following games.

* Spider-man
* Forza
* Prey
*The walking dead
* Empire Patron 

I only worked with the team not credited on the following games.

* War Of tanks  
 * Bethesda (Vehicles)
 * CrossFire

I offer:
- 3D modeling (low poly, high poly, sculpt if needed)
- PBR texturing (substance painter or quixel suite)
- Hand-painted textures
- Re-topology services
- Map baking or model corrections

I am looking for:
- small freelance jobs
- contract work
- long term Work

Price:
- charged per model
- charged per project
- $/h

Web Page: dilipjangid.artstation.com

And last but most important part, since I am in the Gaming industry, talented & hungry as a 3D Freelancer and looking to work on really big projects & clients. I  have 6-7 years of experience in the gaming industry.

I am keeping the first mail short and straight, if you find My work suitable for your game need, let me know and I would love to have more discussion with you and share other formal details. Thanks!

Contact Mail id - Dilipjangid637@gmail.com 

Regards
Dilip jangid  

Contact Mail id - Dilipjangid637@gmail.com 

Attaching  some of my work screenshot Please have a look