Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Setting up a community of game dev collaborators with intent to rev-share

JordanTrepanier3d
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
JordanTrepanier3d polycounter lvl 3
Hello fellow Developers, my name is Jordan.

I'm a guy bored with his day job looking to set up a team of highly competent and/or passionate individuals to collaborate with on ambitious but properly scoped prototypes that can be pitched to investors/turned into a serious thing.

I'm a technical artist/animator, a 3d artist, designer and writer, who is looking for more a quality of person rather than a specific set of skills.

What's on offer:
 -The chance to collaborate with experienced and serious devs
-The chance to design, create and implement new systems never done before
-With enough interest can turn into a business opportunity

What kind of person you ideally are:
-Ambitious and chomping at the bit to make something new and unique
-Skilled enough to know the technicalities of a serious project, and if not then eager to learn
-This is not something to put your life on hold for, this is for people who genuinely want to push boundaries with monetisation/rev share being something we figure out down the line as a team.

I'm wanting to put together a team of serious and level headed folk that isn't too structured or demanding, ideally being a collaboration of professional devs who commit their spare time to a project they find interesting and we decide how to proceed monetarily with whatever comes of it.

Anyone is welcome however, even if you're a student looking to up your portfolio, helping us out with some needed aspects that will save us time and have you a nice product to show off your work in will be a boon to both of us.

Hit me up if this sounds interesting to you, and even if not hit me up anyway to network.

Discord Link to any interested: https://discord.gg/cSVUeqZ