demonrook polycounter lvl 7
Hello every one! My WIP ORC, Concept art Alex Brock

Replies

• demonrook
    Offline / Send Message
    Aloha! Plz some criticism and advice.

• AntoineR
    After looking at the concept, I feel like he could use a bit more muscle mass in his deltoid area. There is something about his face that is bothering me. I think it might be the brow and eye area. Also I know this is a WIP so maybe they are just placeholders, but be careful with your hard surface pieces because the armor and the weapons look blobby. You could also thicken the straps and shin guards. Hope this helps!
  • demonrook
    Offline / Send Message
    AntoineR said:
    After looking at the concept, I feel like he could use a bit more muscle mass in his deltoid area. There is something about his face that is bothering me. I think it might be the brow and eye area. Also I know this is a WIP so maybe they are just placeholders, but be careful with your hard surface pieces because the armor and the weapons look blobby. You could also thicken the straps and shin guards. Hope this helps!
    Thanks! I appreciate this feedback!
  • demonrook
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi all! Some polypaint!)

• marioffgallo
    Looks good, I liked the polypaint too.

But you need work on the anatomy of his, like the connection between deltoid and the pectoralis, this area is very marked on your model but is more subtle, basically with part of deltoid covering the perctoralis.

The dorsalis muscle its connected on the bone of shoulder, not on the chest. I think the trapezius its a bit pump too much. The nipples a I think should be a bit lower.

The a face gives a off feeling, but I need more close photos to have a better look.

Hope thats help!
  • demonrook
    Offline / Send Message
    Looks good, I liked the polypaint too.

But you need work on the anatomy of his, like the connection between deltoid and the pectoralis, this area is very marked on your model but is more subtle, basically with part of deltoid covering the perctoralis.

The dorsalis muscle its connected on the bone of shoulder, not on the chest. I think the trapezius its a bit pump too much. The nipples a I think should be a bit lower.

The a face gives a off feeling, but I need more close photos to have a better look.

Hope thats help!
    Coooll feedback! Thank you very much