Home Freelance Job Postings

Need someone to animate 10 episodes of animation for 10 minutes

Sanam9
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Sanam9 null
I require an animator to animate and model a series of 7 characters, 3 cars, and structures for an animation series of ten episodes. I have screen plays can send character descriptions, I also have a contract ready to be signed. All work is to be done in 3-D and be high poly. The animater will rig the characters and props too. I am willing to pay a straight up fee of $100-200 for people to get this done. 
Those who are willing to work for free are welcome, novice and beginner artist looking for a job can also offer. They will work for free and if I like their work on this project I will offer a paid job for the next project I need people to work on. 

Contact me if interested at 
bouncingkangaroo01@gmail.com

Replies

• Shuruboro
    Offline / Send Message
    Shuruboro polycounter lvl 5
    What is the fee for? Per series, per episode, per hour?
  • Ruz
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    surely not 200 dollars for the whole ten episodes?
  • Shuruboro
    Offline / Send Message
    Shuruboro polycounter lvl 5
    Yes, they are for the 10 episodes, he sent me a message to tell me  :)
  • Polysquid_Studios
    Offline / Send Message
    Polysquid_Studios polycounter lvl 4
    Just wow... if You count the bills and time, it's almost slavery!
  • Eric Chadwick
    Our apologies, but this topic is now closed.

If you want to debate a job thread, this section of the forum is not the right place for it. This may seem counter-intuitive, as this is a forum after all. However this section is for employers to post jobs. 

Polycount does not pass value judgements on job posters nor on job seekers. This is not our role, nor can it be. We do moderate obvious scams or spam. However it is ultimately up to each job seeker to evaluate each job offer, to decide if the terms match their particular needs. 

It's important to realize this forum has a global reach; rates are not the same everywhere. It is your responsibility as individual professionals to evaluate the client, and decide if their rate matches yours. 

When members critique job posts, the ensuing discussions distract everyone from the purpose of the section. Usually this causes the poster to be discouraged from posting future jobs. 

We want to keep things focused on what these sections are for... employers seeking talent and artists seeking work. We feel the employment sections are best for all when they're kept on-topic. 

If you wish to discuss the merits of a particular post, make a new thread in General Discussion, and add a link. As long as things are kept professional and within our forum guidelines, we welcome discussion.

Thanks. 
This discussion has been closed.