Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

black labor WIP

neil_w2
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
neil_w2 polycounter lvl 8

hmmm ... needs work ... man i wish i was better at coloring stuff
feels like im having difficulty figuring out what color different tyhings should be and what the l9ighthing scheme is like
kuje uis ui
like is it night or day?
i kinda feel like there's alot i need to figure out before i even attempt doing this

Replies

• Zaulta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zaulta polycounter lvl 3
    Looks like its set in the day time cause of the surrounding area is light. Also, I think the green guy is really distracting since it's way more saturated than everything else. Another small thing I would fix is the orientation of the column or the green guy. If you follow the column and then the green guy it looks like the green is like this -> / like he's about to tip over. Hope this helps you a bit and post your progress here < 3.
  • neil_w2
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah I was trying to do this thing with the perspective and it just wasn't working :(

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CLXfeOz.jpg[/img]

... yeah ...  it has some issues ...
    but I already invested a significant amount of time on it.
    at some point in time you gotta call it quits otherwise  you never  finish ...

feedback is appreciated
  • neil_w2
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

I've worked on this off and on for a while, think I might leave it like this.
    At some point in time you just gotta call it quits whether its perfect or not;  otherwise you never finish you just edit and get critiqued and modify indefinitly.