Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Office Party Environment

jesscouch95
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
jesscouch95 polycounter lvl 4
Hey everyone, 
Been working on this office scene, would appreciate any feedback, also maybe any ideas on how to add some more interest and character, bit stuck at the moment and I feel it's looking too clean.

Replies

• Brain_Slave
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brain_Slave polycounter lvl 5
    Hey! The props idea and placement is looking nice. But the carpet might be more colorful, as well as the walls.

You might consider making lighting more interesting to viewer, like adding more light sources. They shouldnt be big, I think cake candles will do.

I'm also thinking about putting confetti on the scene. It should help with overall afterparty mood.
  • jesscouch95
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jesscouch95 polycounter lvl 4
    UPDATE: Hey! @Brain_Slave Thank you for the feedback, cake candles and confetti where a great idea. I decided to really ramp up the party mood and add some disco balls/lights. 

• Brain_Slave
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brain_Slave polycounter lvl 5
    It started to look better already, keep it up :)
  • Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Where are those colourful lights coming from? I'd put some stains on the carpet and some grunge on the walls. That door also looks tiny compared to everything else in the room. I'd also like a bit more of a story, right now its just someone's bday. I'd also work on your colour theory a bit, as well as composition; you should be having a focal point and getting someone to look at it with contrast.