Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[Programmer] Looking for [3D Artists] for [MMORPG] [TLDR start halfway]

Hi,
    My name is Tristyn and I have been developing games (primarily programming) with Unity for over 5 years.
I'm Australian based but can be easily reached via email/discord if you are willing to work remotely.

[A Bit About Me]
I have programmed using C#, Java, Python, C++, JavaScript, + more for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and IOS devices including development on Augmented Reality apps for Android/IOS and Virtual Reality apps for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Google Cardboard.
My current work background is in database analysis/design/management for Ubuntu Server/Microsoft Server using MySQL and/or Microsoft SQL, and have past work experience with web development in ASP.NET.
I have built many personal projects in order to learn best practices for developing within the Unity Engine (Give me a message if you're curious).

[About the Game]
This game is an mmorpg inspired by the in depth mechanics and rich story telling employed by classic D&D, Everquest, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, and many more rpgs. This would be geared primarily toward PC/Mac/Linux but with future aspirations of hitting VR (VR is more of a personal goal for me, not a definite).
If you have ever wanted the opportunity influence the design and to craft/pick your own mechanics (provided they aren't game breaking), stories, experiences or visuals then this could be it.

Some experience with the Unity Engine would be beneficial but I am more than willing to teach the functionality of the engine or even impart some of my own programming knowledge.

[What I've Done So Far]
The Game mechanics are currently 70% complete with networking tested across all mechanics (Combat and AI are 95% polished just adding pulls, extra status effects and target prioritization now). It is all version controlled to allow easier workflows for production and redundancy.

[Who I'm Looking For]
Although it is not required to have artists to complete the build it would be beneficial to start early.
Looking for 3D artists interested in
- Character/Equipment Modeling
        (If you have experience with UMA2 or are
         willing to learn to design with this, I can
         easily integrate it into character creation
         for the game saving us time),
- Creature Modeling,
- Animation,
- Texturing,
- Rigging,
- Particle Effects,
- Environment Modeling.

[The Goal]
The main intention of this is to produce an end product usable by the public to display our skill sets and provide additional experience for our portfolios. If we feel that further opportunities are possible then I am more than glad to pursue this.
There is no guarantee of compensation for investment of time but the intention is to outline rev share opportunities in case the product does become profitable.

If you wish to contact me for further details don't be afraid to message me here or via email at tristynmackay@hotmail.com .

Kind Regards,
Tristyn.