Home Animation Showcase & Critiques

Acting Shot Feedback

saeeddameer
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
saeeddameer polycounter lvl 3
Hey, i was working on this acting shot for several days and i Would love to get some feedback 

https://syncsketch.com/playground/b59a89a618724464ae56501a5285e13c#1062023/989008

Replies

• GorillaFunk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    GorillaFunk polycounter lvl 4
    I would definitely try to get the fire extinguisher in frame for longer since its mentioned in the dialogue. Right now you just get a quick glance of it and it could be a good opportunity to show off some body mechanics. Really heave up that extinguisher and have her show it off. And maybe instead of offering the pistol at the end, she could offer the extinguisher since she is hyping it up during the dialogue. 
  • saeeddameer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    saeeddameer polycounter lvl 3
    I would definitely try to get the fire extinguisher in frame for longer since its mentioned in the dialogue. Right now you just get a quick glance of it and it could be a good opportunity to show off some body mechanics. Really heave up that extinguisher and have her show it off. And maybe instead of offering the pistol at the end, she could offer the extinguisher since she is hyping it up during the dialogue. 
    yeah great feedback, i will work on it
    thanks a lot