Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio / Project Log and Feedback

Danduw
triangle
Offline / Send Message
Danduw triangle
Hello! Long overdue progress post on here. Hope this is interesting to look through and feedback is always welcome. Been on other forums like 3dhit, receiving some amazing advice along the way so wanted to see what great advice I could get from all of you on here. This post is showing off the progress on a Frog-themed adventure RPG Game mock-up. Hoping this thread finishes on a happy note with a finished product!

Here's the concept work I started off with
Sir4z33jpg
EYFyPuhpng
S6OvOTDpng
qwHYe2rjpg
l78j29apng

This is one of my first finished 3d models based off of my concepts, although they aren't what I want as my finished product. But it's nice to see it all together and well presented.
u2QkLvqjpg
A quick screen grab of a more slimier boy I did, feeling it's going towards more what I want.
vt7TcIhpng
This piece I like quite alot, based loosely off of my concepts, liked how the tattoo and scars turned out. 
spacerpng
These two guys are pretty stylised, but I started to realise I wanted to go for a more realistic style, you'll see that style change happen in my next pictures.
spacerpng
This guy is alot more realistic here. I started to look at Total War Warhammer and how they fuse stylised and realistic.
spacerpng
spacerpng
Kept the same realism level but created this more cuter small child frog.
spacerpng
spacerpng

Done some work on environment, this building would be kind of fused into a big rock. WIP
spacerpng
spacerpng

Got some test buildings I did and made some quick box and door assets to make this little scene.
lZ34oVjpng
spacerpng
Here's the block out of the environment, a big fat WIP, a big chunk of the models are from the unreal's blockout models library, the models that are mine are the frog people, the buildings and the pillars. The environment so far is a big wip and I'm sure to update as much as possible on what i've added or changed.

If you want to see a more in depth log of all my work so far you can go check out my 3Dhit posts at
https://www.3dhit.co.uk/forums/topic/29941-daniel-hill-summer-work/

Thanks for taking the time to check this out! Again, any feedback would be really helpful for me.

Replies