Home Freelance Job Postings

artist wanted for esoteric hologram project

Hell Artist. I am looking for an artist that can think outside the box, i.e has all the tools but is not limited.  I have a project on that may take a while, as it involves quiet a few single still images, but it will be fun, and the artist will also earn a share in equity in the final product for sale, so a % of every sale as well and costs.
I cant say too much here except that the project is esoteric in nature.
one artist i can use as a reference is android jones.
he is pretty good, and comes from the Alex Grey school of thought, but a bit more loose.
what I is want is not a copy of this kind of art, but in a sense its closely related.
if you google images DMT art, or Chakra art etc you get the idea: sacred geometry meets imagination, often fueled by shamanic drug experiences.
anyway , that's just to get you excited.
This will be a bit of a side project for you as there is many images involved, and I will be researching and designing etc.
I am also an artist who uses oil paint, but I am not digital at all.  however I can possibly help combine oil effects using photography to give a sense of texture that digital just cant. if needed.  there is also many paint effects besides texture.
so it could be an exciting combo?
anyway drop a line say hello, and share your thoughts.

ps my I am just an Individual with a project in mind. I do believe in it, but i am not a box office budget!

many thanks

-Shadow