None in Three, at the University of Huddersfield, are looking for an enthusiastic and talented character animator/rigger to come in for a 12 month contract to help towards their current project.Essential:
- In-depth knowledge, and technically proficient, in using Autodesk Maya,
- Proficient in creating morph targets for facial expressions,
- Proficient in creating control rigs for human characters,
- Good communication skills, willingness to accept and follow direction,
- Must be willing to work onsite in Huddersfield, England,
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Fast and efficient 3D modeller,
- Able to optimise low-polygon or mid-low-polygon models dependent on aesthetic and technical requirements,
- Proficient in Substance Designer, Substance Painter and ZBrush,
- Experience of creating materials,
- Strong UV mapping skills with efficient layouts,
- Experience of Unreal Engine,
- Experience of Vicon Motion Capture Systems and Shogun,
- Experience of source control.
Please include a link to a showreel that demonstrates your animation and rigging skills when applying.Further information:
Day Rate: £Neg
Hours: 37 per week
Job Type: 12 month contract
None in Three is a global research centre for the development and evaluation of prosocial games to prevent gender-based violence. It draws its name from the global statistic that one in three women and girls will be subject to sexual or physical violence in their lifetime; None in Three is dedicated to changing this reality.