saeeddameer
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
saeeddameer polycounter lvl 3

Replies

• Ruz
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    the bit where he tries to initally push the block is not strong enough. he looks like he is resting on it, then it starts to  move
  • saeeddameer
    Offline / Send Message
    I really appreciate your feedback and  i will try to make it more real but what your opinion about other principles of animation and i have been learning for 3 months so do you think i'm on the right way ? 

Thank you so much 
  • TarsaE
    Offline / Send Message
    TarsaE polycounter lvl 4
    Speaking as a beginner myself (so take it with a grain of salt):

The legs should push until they're straight (or at least mostly straight) before stepping forward. In other words, rather than moving the right foot forward at frame 98, when the knee is still bent, you may be able to delay it until 100, or 102.

I would also try moving the body/hips forward a bit as the block starts to move at 68-ish. It seems to me that since he is using his body weight to help push by leaning in to it, when his support (the block) moves, he would fall forward just a bit before his leg start to push him up again.

A good reference might be people pushing heavy sleds for a workout. :)
  • saeeddameer
    Offline / Send Message
    Great feedback ... yeah it would be more realistic, thanks a lot 
  • tholmes3d
    Offline / Send Message
    tholmes3d polycounter lvl 11
    The biggest thing that sticks out to me is his base pose. He is standing with his weight directly over his feet which means the force from his legs would push him up, not forward. His feet need to be further out behind him so he can push against the block, not just lean against it. Frame 99 is a good example, where his left foot is directly under him.