I recently started using MAYA and am new to it with my knowledge limited to only the modeling part. I created a scene using basic modeling but the problem is that file size is to big for objects modeled.
The scene represents a Class room which should of fairly low size as compared to whopping 92 MB !! in size.
1. Every object was modeled separately and then imported into a single file, so final file was created after importing of 7- to - 8 objects,
2. I first imported all the required objects(mouse,keyboard,C.P.U ,etc) to form a table setup and then exported this file into a new file for modeling final classroom scene.
3. There was an error once in opening the scene file where shader got deleted or corrupted and I had to manually add shader to objects.
Here I am providing too files and I think probably both have same problem, so if download size is a issue you can choose file with low size (Table Setup) but I am looking for a solution for the big file (Classroom).
Files are given here:
Classroom (Size 92 MB) :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M8dYaCwPeMldXJolqEOBLGYgHKtQnWWn/view?usp=sharing
Table Setup (Size 12 MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/11RBe5Wvyfsojw9a-hH9lBrTh7JUEyMOr/view?usp=sharing
METHODS TRIED BUT NOT WORKING :
1. Optimize scene file - No significant change in file size (i.e. in KBs) .
2. Exporting and importing objects .
Please provide a solution for this problem, your help is much appreciated .