Home Career & Education

Film, Publicity and TV show studios?

juanoblagu
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
juanoblagu polycounter lvl 6
Hi everyone, i in my long and exhausting search for freelance/full time work i have found a lot of video games related studios, gigs and everything but little to no percentage of film, commercials or tv shows studios, my main goal is to work on one of those but i really havent found much, anyone has a suggestion or direction(guidance) i can go? many thanks in advance.

Replies

• TheGabmeister
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TheGabmeister interpolator
    Perhaps it depends on your location. From where I come where, the opposite is somewhat true. There are a lot more opportunities for film, commercials, and tv shows compared to video games.

Just keep posting your quality work in all sorts of places. Somebody is bound to notice and contact you.
  • juanoblagu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    juanoblagu polycounter lvl 6
    Perhaps it depends on your location. From where I come where, the opposite is somewhat true. There are a lot more opportunities for film, commercials, and tv shows compared to video games.

Just keep posting your quality work in all sorts of places. Somebody is bound to notice and contact you.
    oh i am from Colombia so there is barely any opportunity here lol, i was talking about applying overseas and maybe relocating, or even remote work, the thing is to find it on the internet. thans for the headsup tho