ONLY FOR BLENDER 2.8!
Hey guys. I recently released new Blender tool for gamedev folks called Eksporteur.
Ekspørteur is a tool for game developers who need a way to manage assets and LODs in one scene and export them efficiently.
It keeps track and organize exports by grouping scene objects in Assets and their LODs.
You can export LODs one by one or all at once for each asset.
- Initial release
- Collections support
- Fixed bug with Asset remove button
- Added Open Export Path button
- Added Export Path File Dialog
- Added Collection Add and Object Include buttons to LOD list item
- Individual object/LOD move to world origin option
- Other file formats support
- Quick export panel popup
- Put Eksportor folder inside Blender scripts folder (Blender\2.**\scripts\addons)
- Enable addon by clicking on checkbox (you can find it under Import-Export category)
How to use
- Locate Exporteur panel at Scene tab
- Create new Asset
- Set up LOD0 adding either Collection or object to it
- Export LOD0 or Asset using appropriate Export buttton