INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with a strong emphasis on story, role playing, and innovative RPG features such as randomized companions. The focus is on the journey through a war-torn world with fast-paced combat against hordes of enemies. The player must accomplish quests like a traditional RPG, complete objectives, and meet lively crew members who will aid in the player's survival. Throughout the game you can side and complete missions through criminal cartels, and the two major combatants, the UCE and ACP, of the Interstellar Civil War.
Please note that all of our current positions are remote work. You will not be required to travel.
For more information about us, follow the links listed below.
Also follow social media platforms for the latest news regarding our projects.
We are looking for Unity Programmers. You will be working with our Coding team Lead to implement systems and mechanics using C# language.
Your duties will include:
1. Attendance of regular team meetings.
2. Timely completion of implementation of assets.
3. Direct contact with Project Lead and other Department Leads for the implementation process.
4. Utilization of version control suites.
5. Utilization of our project management boards (Trello) and communication channels to obtain up-to-date assets.
To be successful in this position, following requirements apply:
1. Clear communication and self starter - pushes to meet deadlines and contribute to the project.
2. Ability to complete tasks with limited input/direction from management.
3. Comfortable with working with people remotely and via Trello management system.
4. Good internet connection with ability to update assets/builds quickly, with large dependencies.
5. At least 15 hours of availability each week.
6. Proficient experience using the Unity Game Engine.
7. Proficient experience in implementing assets into the Unity Game Engine.
The project is marching increasingly closer to be ready for our crowd-funding campaign. Being an Indie team we do not have the creative restrictions often imposed by publishers or other third parties. We are extremely conscientious of our work and continuously uphold a high level of quality throughout our project.
We are unable to offer wages or per-item payments at this time. However revenue-sharing from crowd-funding is offered to team members who contribute 15-20 hours per week to company projects, as well as maintain constant communication and adhere to deadlines. Your understanding is dearly appreciated
Please send your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and other relevant documents/information to this email: [email protected]
Thank you for your time! Please feel free to contact me via the email provided should you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Starboard Games LLC