Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Nethiria Game Model

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
DyingAge polycounter lvl 8
Hey guys,

At the moment I'm creating pieces for my portfolio and I was hoping that I could get some advice or hints if that's ok?

I'll leave my most recently finished game model in this topic, I appreciate any feedback if possible, thanks in advance and I hope you like it because honestly, I'm quite proud of how it turned out :)

And I did a short video reel of her as well here.

I have a couple more character sculpts on my Artstation if you would like to see, I'm aiming for a character artist and/or props position in the future.

Thanks again for your time :)

Best Regards.

Replies

• FittedMushroom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FittedMushroom polycounter lvl 2
    Looks Fantastic! great work. Only thing that stands out to me would be the frilly part around the arm looks a little stiff to me and thus a little unnatural but overall fantastic work!
  • DyingAge
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DyingAge polycounter lvl 8
    Looks Fantastic! great work. Only thing that stands out to me would be the frilly part around the arm looks a little stiff to me and thus a little unnatural but overall fantastic work!
    Thank you! ^^
    Yeah you might be right about that. I thought that with animation of sorts it wouldnt look that much at the time, however no animation came to be so it might seem that way hehe. When I sculpt something like that again I'll try to make it more fluffy keeping that in mind :)    

Thanks for the feedback @FittedMushroom :)