Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED] Looking for Interior Render Artist

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
YannickStoot polycounter lvl 3
Hello,

My name is Yannick Stoot and I work as a Content Production Manager for the company Sanitairwinkel in the Netherlands. Sanitairwinkel is a Dutch sanitary webshop that is currently investing in the automation of 3D rendering through the creation of templates. An example of how this is done can be seen here.

These images are all created using templates made by me but since my job and responsibilities have changed I am forced to leave this to another artist. This is the position that is opening up. In short, we are looking for an artist that can create template scenes for sanitary interior scenes.

What we are looking for
  • We are looking for a well-rounded artist that can create photorealistic images. In essence, we are looking for a Generalist. Since I am a generalist also there is a bit of room but only to the extent that I will prepare and create templates from the scenes provided by you. You will still be responsible for the creation of the scenes and getting them to final quality.
  • The minimum quality we are looking for is one where it can beat our current. An example can be found here
  • The software packages we use are V-Ray, Photoshop and 3Ds Max. It is not possible for us to use different render engines or edit programs so we will ask you to adjust to us. This means that you will have to be proficient in Vray, 3Ds Max and Photoshop. Examples of work related to our field (Interior or Sanitary) are essential to land this job.
How to apply
Send a pm to me personally containing your Artstation portfolio or website. We don't take in offline portfolio's. It might take a while for me to respond since this project is not on our highest priority so be patient.