Why this thread
I want to bring my environment art skills to an industry level & learn things we didn't get thought in school.
Also I'm currently in between Bachelor and Master & living with my family. This is a great opportunity to really push me & create new work.
By sharing my progress here, I'm hoping to get some criticism to improve my work
Skills I want to improve
- Learn Unity HDRP or Unreal
- foliage creation
- modular workflow (kits, trimsheets)
- work on projects that support those goals
- first: short 1-2 weeks projects to build discipline & momentum
- later a big project to really push my skills
For the start, I re-lit this environment from a couple months ago. A cozy cabin of a witch and her cat.
Criticism is much appreciated!