Home Technical Talk

Huion pen issue

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
melviso polycounter lvl 10
So I have been using my Huion H950 P Tablet with no problems for a while. Did a Windows update some few days ago, and then my pen stopped working properly. The right click stopped working unless I pressed the right button on the pen and touched it on the pad. I thought my pen had gone bad. I googled to find out that this pen and touch feature was added with Windows ink and has issues with the drawing tablets.
So I tried all the solutions I came across including this: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZADyNImQWLo

None seems to work.
Right now, the pen has stopped working unless I hold the right button, then the cursor moves, the left click, hovering no longer works.
I am wondering if the pen just defective or Windows is playing some games here :'(

EDIT: Started working out of nowhere but right click seems to be a problematic with Windows.

Replies

• gnoop
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gnoop polycounter
    I once bought one  few year ago. A pen tip had a subtle backlash /air gap between the tip and sensor so it did "click" sound like a mouse all the time and the driver was a non stop issue too.   

I just gave it away after a week  and bought cheap Wacom. 

Now I use  Intous pro M and still think that cheap smaller buttonless Wacom   was the best
  • melviso
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    melviso polycounter lvl 10
    I still miss my Wacom Intuos 3. I  have to admit it was better than the Huion Tablet I have now.