Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Stylized barrel

apebit
node
Offline / Send Message
apebit node
This is my second PBR model 

I'd love some feedback!

If you're interested, you can also check it out on artstation https://www.artstation.com/artwork/9eXv9o

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi and welcome to Polycount!

Best way to get responses is to embed your work here on Polycount. Don't make us click a link to see your stuff, that stops lots of people right away, it's a gate.

We're on a site where art is embedded all the time. It's the expectation. We've clicked on your thread, expecting to see your artwork, but now we have to click another link.

Please see the sticky Information About Polycount & New Member Introductions, specifically the section "Make Your Artwork Easy to View". 
  • Ashervisalis
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Hey, I feel you could increase the size of the dice by quite a bit, since its so stylized. I didn't see the dice until reading your mention of the gambling. I also feel you could throw in a few silver coins among the gold coins, to give some variation. The props are done well!
  • apebit
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    apebit node
    Hey, I feel you could increase the size of the dice by quite a bit, since its so stylized. I didn't see the dice until reading your mention of the gambling. I also feel you could throw in a few silver coins among the gold coins, to give some variation. The props are done well!
    Thanks so much for the feedback! Making the dice bigger would definitely add to their visibility and giving the coins more variation would make it more realistic! Thanks again :smile: