Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Marmoset Render Enhance Tutorial

shubham kumar
polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
shubham kumar polycounter lvl 10
Hi everyone i am recently rendering a Asset in Marmoset  and editing in Photoshop so i  decided to record it , Maybe it can help someone

https://youtu.be/c4H4uo9geXQ 

Replies

• almighty_gir
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    1. Bullshots? i thought we had eradicated those around the time Crysis2 was being advertized... Damned AntiVax movement causing preventable disease to come back!

2. A lot of these things can be done directly in Toolbag with proper use of area lights and the curve editor.
  • shubham kumar
    Offline / Send Message
    shubham kumar polycounter lvl 10
    1. Bullshots? i thought we had eradicated those around the time Crysis2 was being advertized... Damned AntiVax movement causing preventable disease to come back!

2. A lot of these things can be done directly in Toolbag with proper use of area lights and the curve editor.
    Thanks for your feedback  i did this because there are certain things i cannot control in Toolbag and again that's me i don't know about others , that's why i did this edits in Photoshop because i want certain look in my render . It might be shit but its upon others who see and implement this techniques or consider it absurd  :):smile: .