Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE4] MP_System

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
gametime polycounter lvl 8
So I have been working on this project for quite some time and I'm very proud to show you my newest entry in the UE4 marketplace. 

Link: UE4 Marketplace

1. MP System is the next step in first person shooter blueprinting. Every animation and effect is replicated. All animations & assets are included. All new animations created for the UE4 mannequin for easy retargeting. The goal with this system is to create a realistic and grounded FPS experience. Therefore, a lot of work went into BP driven movement (weapon sway, left hand adjustment, etc.) with fluent transitions between all states.
  2. Shooting System --> Support for single, burst, auto, shotgun & bolt action. Melee (weapon and knife) and grenade combat
  3. Reload System (Staged) --> Normal (short) reload, full (empty) reload and interrupted reload (initiation of reload -> interruption -> continuation) for each weapon.
  4. Inventory System --> Consisting of a primary (SMG) and secondary weapon (Pistol) + melee and grenades. Non-active weapons are holstered and all weapons can be holstered putting the player in "out-of-combat" mode.
  5. Pickup System --> Smart system that picks up ammo or weapons and adds them as ammo, if the player owns the weapons already or replaced the weapon of the same type.
  6. FP / TP --> Seamless transition between FP and TP, as all animations are full body anims.

Replies