Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio Support

Hey everyone, So I actually have two questions. Not sure if I posted this on the right place but if not, tell me! :) 

first one. Would be so amazing if someone wanted to comment on what they think my flaws are and what my portfolio is missing! :) :smile:
The second one is somewhat why my portfolio has so much WIP. I have so much trouble starting and finishing an entire scene, which means I have 100s of smaller scenes or models with and without textures. Do you have any tips or tricks that help you finish a scene? :)

Link to the portfolio

Replies

• Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Hey, first off, I'd suggest switching to ArtStation for your portfolio. Recruiters will actually stumble across your portfolio there. The layout you've got on Wix is pretty bad, and it's not running smoothly (although this just might be my brick of a computer at my work doing this). It's freezing, and when I click on a picture, there's nowhere to click to get out of viewing single pictures. The layout should be several project folders that each open up into multiple stills of each environment, maybe a short video, and breakdowns. You should not have wips, unless it's amazingly good and will somehow help you get a job. I'd suggest taking your top 3 or 4 pieces of work and displaying those on your portfolio, and keeping the rest hidden. All the work you display should probably be textured as well.

I like your art, keep it up, and good luck getting a job!