Home Unreal Engine

This guy recreates popular/interesting Game Mechanics in UE4

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Blond polycounter lvl 9
This is probably one of the best recent Game Design Experimenation Channel on YouTube;
The guy studies various popular game mechanics, including the effects and animations that goes along and RECREATES them in UE4/Unity using Free Assets!

Watching this guy's video, I'm still amazed as how similar it looks to the real thing:

Here's Breath of The Wild experimentation he did, he explains the steps form A to B and it's all very simple and  straight to the point:

FF XV teleport:

More here:

It's a new channel so content is still limited.

Replies

• Invidelis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Invidelis polycounter lvl 2
    Looks like Unity to me not UE4. 
    It's still interesting.
  • Obscura
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Obscura grand marshal polycounter
    Yeah thats Unity. Also, whats with the "must see"?  It isn't super interesting. Gameplay programmers, or even blueprint scripters (in case of ue) knows how to replicate already existing gameplay mechanics.
  • Blond
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blond polycounter lvl 9
    Obscura said:
    Yeah thats Unity. Also, whats with the "must see"?  It isn't super interesting. Gameplay programmers, or even blueprint scripters (in case of ue) knows how to replicate already existing gameplay mechanics.
    Changed the title. Sorry, I guess I was over excited upon finding the content hehe
    . I have always dreamed of a channel like this so I'm glad it even exists tbh.