Home Freelance Job Postings

Graphic design work needed for Logo/UI treatment

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
OverTheMoon polycounter lvl 6
Hey yawl. We're a fairly small indie studio who made The Fall.  My next project is nearing the point where it's ready to be shown off, but there's just one problem - I'm a terrible graphic designer! I need someone who can understand the project I'm working on and help me put together a cohesive graphic design with a logo, so I can make this badboy seem presentable.

The project is exploring ideas related to nostalgia. We've got strong retro/pixelated visual themes juxtaposed against traditionally progressive/high fidelity ones. The final design should ideally find a way to incorporate that tension. I'll share more details when we're all signed up. If you've got extensive art chops, there might be more work involved as well in the way of key art or even production assets if that's the way the wind blows... but I'm getting ahead of myself. 

Please send an email to John@OverTheMoonGames.com with samples of your work and your rates! Obviously this is paid work. (Do I need to say that in this forum??)