Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Skeleton King - Stylized

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Rushki polycounter lvl 2
I used a concept made by Minsook An as reference. With this project i learned a lot about stylized sculpting and baking. Main challenge was texturing which i'm still not 100% satisfied with but overall i like the vibrant look of it. Link to artstation : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Pmn2xy

Any feedback appreciated.

Replies

• Nuclear Angel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nuclear Angel polycounter
    Your sculpt is great, but as you said your colors are way to vibrant. I would say if you are going to match the colors in the concept then match the concept and bring down the saturation. But I think it would be even cooler if you gave it your own color scheme. Other than that I think the pose is quite stiff, the model deserves a way more dynamic and cool pose. 
  • Rushki
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rushki polycounter lvl 2
    Your sculpt is great, but as you said your colors are way to vibrant. I would say if you are going to match the colors in the concept then match the concept and bring down the saturation. But I think it would be even cooler if you gave it your own color scheme. Other than that I think the pose is quite stiff, the model deserves a way more dynamic and cool pose. 
    Thanks for the nice feedback.