Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Creating multiple shotguns for Dekogon Modern Shotgun Collections

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hi guys!!

My contribution to the Dekogon - Kollab project that I work with many other talented artists. 
Ready for Unreal Engine 4 / Tris: 16.416 / Textures: 4K One Single Texture Set 
This is part of a Modern Shotguns set
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Z53mR0

Replies

• Alex_J
    Offline / Send Message
    Alex_J grand marshal polycounter
    Badass shotgun.

.... but it looks like it can only hold three shells in the tube! That's no good for killing people. Need eight. A magazine tube extension should do the trick.

Few more silly nitpicks : Tape over the barrel is dangerous. It'll melt.
    This is a left handed shotgun. I think the little disassembly button or whatever that is should be on the other side then. But double check me on that.
    Carry strap in the trigger guard is major no-no.

(not a real critique, the art is good just pointing out something you might not have thought about, or maybe you did and just looking cool is all that matters) It looks cool!

One thing that looks cool that a lot of competition shooters and SWAT guys use is one of these single shell holders up by the bolt. Usually they put a slug or some specialty round in there, that way if you need it they can open the bolt, grab it and shove it in real fast as its in ergonomic position.
    Related image

• Carlos_Rush
    Thanks man for sure i made it for only good appealing without overthink about those details but all u can learn in the process is a good thing yeap the first one model i made have biger tube for 8 shells but then i reduce because i need to change the main silouhette and thats when everything change xD.

Thanks for have a time to comment and give me this very good feedback i will have in consideration for the next time for sure. 

Really appriciate it. Cheers