Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Seeking (ALL) Artists to visualize inspirational quotes and phrases of empowerment

Project

Project Inspire is about creating & promoting content that will help people feel better about themselves through art and words. We firmly believe all it takes to make a change in a community, is to start with a single person, and help him or her believe in themselves. A single word, carefully delivered, is sometimes all it takes to change a life forever. So what would happen if words combine with art? 

Within the first month of this project it is my goal to freely share this art through several media platforms, starting with Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest, with full recognition for each artist. 

Wanted

2D/3D Artists of all kinds - Discover your favorite quote or poem. Visualize it with your creativity. Be as complex or simple as you believe is appropriate. Only one image is asked for, but multiple can be submitted. The image must be at least 1:1 in size. The preferred size is 1080px x 1350px. No submission can contain any overt sexual, or violent imagery. All images should use blue, pink, or white as a secondary color somewhere in the image. Animated gifs, character illustrations, 3D Art, etc., any form of artistic expression you've chosen for your quote or phrase is acceptable. Upload your submission in the form of a zipped file to the dropbox below. Inside, include your email address, first name, plus any other contact information you would like to share. Also include a set of possible hashtags that describe your creation and the message within. 

Benefits
  • Full credit for every submission, and a direct link to your Instagram / Twitter in front of an audience of over 10k on one of my business accounts. I encourage each of you to insert your signature if you are proud of your creation. 
  • Every contributing artist will have their work published in a freely released digital catalog at the end of the year.
  • Each contribution will be featured on our business website and linked to your portfolio, provided that a mutual backlink is also established. 
  • Every 30 days, one artist will be selected to receive $100 direct to your Paypal / Venmo. The selected artist will be selected based on a combination of likes / views for your creation on our website.
  • Artists who are interested in a closer collaboration as an affiliate should send DM for a detailed discussion.

Other Info

To get started upload: https://www.dropbox.com/request/qBs7v7GaBhcAak3k0tMr

Final Thoughts

My company is founded upon a single call to action, expressed before and after every sale. This project, is one form of  expression before. "Share a single word of positivity today." I firmly believe it has the power to change a life. If we all start with one, we've already made a significant difference.

Thank you so much for joining me!

Please bookmark and share this post with others.