Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Pedro Dobbin

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
3DBoogieBr polycounter lvl 8
Hello people! My name is Pedro Dobbin, i`m a 3D Artist for games trying to migrate for Environment art for a few years. Its been a long road for me, and i`m trying to create this Digital Sketchbook for years... but i didn`t had enough courage, i`m still very shy with my work. I hope you all like it and also, feel free to comment and critique my work. I`m always open for good comentaries and feedback from this community! 

Replies

• 3DBoogieBr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Okay so to start this sketchbook i will throw a sculpt i did for a personal project. I`m still want it to go back and finish it. Its based on the concepet art from Gabe Kralik, i love his works and specially this one! I`m trying to build some of those concepts into unreal engine 4 to practice level design, material creation and some other cool stuff on that powerful engine! I hope you all like it!
  • 3DBoogieBr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Some high poly work that i`m doing for a new personal project. Actually its not new... i started this one in 2016 but since then i couldn`t get this thing done. So i`m getting back to it, its a fun asset! This are just one piece from the entire work. I will show the full model soon.