Beauty Shot
Beauty Shot
Beauty Shot
Substance Painter texture completion
Substance Painter Wireframe
Maya 2018 Final Model Complete
Model Wireframe
UV Map checker

I'm a huge Apex fan and the passion for the game has brought me so much having the chance to model and texture some of the most iconic game assets has made me very happy, finally getting me inspired to do more and more and push further with the skills I have learned, one day ill make it up to a big company like Respawn, one day but I have to start from the bottom like everyone else and work my way up, my dreams stay clear and my path hard but worth it in the end.

Replies

• CybranM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CybranM interpolator
    The final renders are really nice, good job! :smiley:

Mirroring the box is smart but you do have a lot of unnecessary edgeloops which you should remove.
    The edge scratches are way too even, they feel like a substance painter default mask and dont feel natural at all.
    You'd also expect there to be scratches on the flat parts of the model, such as the sides and the front but there arent any.
    I think you should consider adding some dirt and grime as well, maybe some blood too but that might not look right.

It might be in the lighting but the material "under" the paint just looks black, it doesnt read as metal which I assume is what you want it to be.

Its a good start and with some tweaks in the mesh and some work on the textures I think you can push this even further :smile:
  • Mogyie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mogyie polycounter lvl 5
    Thank you so much for the feedback and your correct i could definitely push this out more and your feedback means a lot to me thank you so much for that, i could completely revamp this model to make it better :) Thank you heaps