For my final project this term, I've decided to tackle Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom from Harry Potter. We have 4 weeks to complete this assignment and I'm about a week in at this point.
So far I've got the block out done. To the left I've blocked out the stalls, but in the interest of time, I'm leaving them out of the shot, with plans to expand on the scene more once class is finished.
This week I'm focusing on getting the high poly models done, and baking as much as possible to test in UE4. This block in helped me get the proportions (more or less, I'm not sure I love them on the central pillar yet).
Today I tackled the floor, making the grate and did some Zbrush sculpting for the stone floor itself.