Home Career & Education

How to market your product in UE4 Marketplace?

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
salimmatta polycounter lvl 7
I know guys the question itself might sound odd, I know it's business, which means trial and error, but It I would appreciate it if someone can guide me on how to market your products in UE4 marketplace, even if it's a simple guide without annoying people :)

Replies

• PixelMasher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PixelMasher veteran polycounter
    facebook ads targeting people who like unreal and gamedev, useful youtube content that shows your products in action/product trailers. basically pay for advertising or create content people want to engage with ala content marketing. But paid advertising is where its at when you want to scale, and you have to think of it as an actual business and not be afraid to lose a couple hundred dollars testing and learning if you are serious about making money off your product.

You have to basically develop a content funnel that drives traffic to your product on the market place. and above all the product has to be quality. when you can get to the point where you are making $2 for every $1 spent on ads, you are in a good place to scale up and eventually start spending hundreds to thousands on ads a day. but start small, test until you break even on ad cost and then tweak until you are profitable. its a lot of work, but when it works its great.
  • salimmatta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    salimmatta polycounter lvl 7
    facebook ads targeting people who like unreal and gamedev, useful youtube content that shows your products in action/product trailers. basically pay for advertising or create content people want to engage with ala content marketing. But paid advertising is where its at when you want to scale, and you have to think of it as an actual business and not be afraid to lose a couple hundred dollars testing and learning if you are serious about making money off your product.

You have to basically develop a content funnel that drives traffic to your product on the market place. and above all the product has to be quality. when you can get to the point where you are making $2 for every $1 spent on ads, you are in a good place to scale up and eventually start spending hundreds to thousands on ads a day. but start small, test until you break even on ad cost and then tweak until you are profitable. its a lot of work, but when it works its great.
    Thanks a lot mate for the advice :)

I think yes there is no escape from paying money.